Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver
Monday - Friday
7.30-16.30 (15.30 finish on a Friday)
Permanent position for a Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver to work Monday to Friday (days), no shifts.
Overtime paid at x1.5, market-leading growing company with an order book that is full for the next two years. Opportunity to work for a company that will invest in training develop your skills further
The purpose of the Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver role is to assist the parts department in moving stock form temporary locations to the new stores area. There will be occasional FLT driving needed in the role, so an FLT License is mandatory.
The Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver role would suit somebody who may have worked in as a Storeman or Stores person, Forklift truck Counter balance driver, Warehouse person or general labourer (who holds a FLT License)
Duties of the Warehouse Operative / FLT Driver :
- Locating stock and putting it away in the allocated locations
- Assist unloading and loading
- Complete Stock control duties
- Use a computer to keep track of the stock
- Hold a driving license
- Hold an FLT license
- Complying with health and safety.
- Working to company policies and procedures.
- Keep the area of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency