New4all Recruitment are hiring on behalf of a client based in the Cannock area for Parcel Sorters with COUNTER BALANCE LICENCE to load and unload the parcels from the HGV trucks.
The successful candidate will be working for a very busy national sortation centre.
You will be working in a very busy, demanding environment. You must be target driven and able to work at a fast pace. There will be heavy lifting involved.
Hours of work: 7pm - 3am
Days of work: Monday to Friday (Flexible working, must commit to 3 shifts per week)
Rate of pay:11ph
- Working on a conveyer belt
- Picking and packing
- General warehouse duties
- Loading/unloading wagons and cages using FLT
- Moving cages from A TO B
- Lift up to 25kg
- Have good knowledge of health and safety
- Must complete and pass an induction prior to start date
- Must work at a fast pace and meet targets
- Must fully comfortable in a busy warehouse environment (Be aware to surroundings within the building)