Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor for a busy manufacturing site in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The Warehouse Supervisor role will be reporting to the Warehouse Manager and lead a team who are responsible for Goods In (raw materials), Stock allocation, feeding and supplying into production, and finished Goods Out.
The Warehouse Supervisor role is a Permanent Afternoon shift working 2.30pm to 11pm Monday to Friday (may involve some weekends).
The Warehouse Supervisor role will be to manage and co-ordinate a team of 20/25 people responsible for the below:
* Processing goods in deliveries and stock allocation in the stores
* Stock/parts management and location, stock takes
* Warehousing/storing of finished products through to dispatch
* Maintaining H&S standards in the warehouse
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing are keen to speak to Warehouse Supervisor's with the following skills and experience:
* Experienced warehouse supervisor with a passion and drive for continuous improvement
* Experience of working within a manufacturing/production warehousing environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication with good IT skills
* Strong focus on health & safety and good housekeeping practices
* Good attention to detail and well organised
* Excellent team player
If you want to discuss the Warehouse Supervisor position in more detail, please call Anna Morgan at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering & Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire, and East Midlands regions.