2x exciting new Warehouse T/L opportunities with a major logistics business in Middlewich! £25-26.5K
Your new company
Your new company is a national logistics business with an excellent reputation in their field. Due to continued business success and growth, they are looking to recruit 2 Team Leaders into their team.
Your new role
The Warehouse Team Leader will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the warehouse facility by managing a medium sized team. This will entail monitoring and driving KPI performance and delegating workloads to ensure that critical tasks are completed efficiently and that the workforce is utilised effectively.
You will communicate with suppliers and customers to ensure a seamless inbound and outbound logistics operation, and you will drive a culture of continuous improvement within the team. You will ensure that any new members of the team undergo a thorough training process, and you will keep in regular contact with customers to ensure that priorities and tasks are agreed and achieved through daily workload planning.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS ON A ROTATIONAL SHIFT PATTERN OF 0, 1
What you'll need to succeed
- Hands-on experience of managing and leading a team within a demanding warehouse / manufacturing environment
- Excellent people and customer service skills
- Able to drive KPI / target performance within a team
- Good level of IT skills and able to use Microsoft Office
What you'll get in return
- A competitive starting salary between £25,000 - 26,500 depending on experience
- Competitive annual leave allowance of 33 days
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Potential to progress through the company, either at this site or other locations if you desire!
- Company pension scheme
- On site parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to retail discounts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.