New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day. Hourly pay rate:
Â Up to $18.15, plus $500* sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 6/27/2021*Bonus terms:
- Bonuses offered for a limited time only
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts; additional terms and conditions may apply
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
- Payouts will occur in installments
Fall River Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page .
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. Youâ€ ll be on the move for your whole shift.
In this role, youâ€ ll get trained on how to use special equipment like:
- Stand-up forklifts
- Turret trucks
- Order pickers
- Mobile carts
Youâ€ ll also learn about important safety rules and even how to do basic maintenance on some of the machines.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their warehouse jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.Duties and responsibilities:
Youâ€ ll be part of the team that prepares Amazon customer orders. Here are some of the things youâ€ ll get to do:
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Receive and put away inventory
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Use stand-up forklifts and mobile carts to move pallets and inventory through the warehouse
- Use order pickers to pick and put away inventory up to 40 feet high
Amazon warehouses offer a variety of shift and schedule options, including Full time (40 hours), reduced-time (30-36 hours), and part-time (20 hours). Schedule and shift availability vary by site.Hereâ€ s more about what itâ€ s like inside the warehouse:
- Your safety is important to us.
- Weâ€ ll give you protective gear, such as a facial covering and safety vest to wear.
- Temperature checks are being conducted at sites around the U.S. Anyone registering a temperature over the CDC-recommended 100.4F will be asked to return home and only come back to work after theyâ€ ve gone three days without a fever.
- Associates are expected to follow social distancing guidelines, participate in safety exercises such as daily stretching, and share safety tips with co-workers.
- You will work around and use moving machines, such as stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, order pickers, and mobile carts.
Learn more about the equipment youâ€ ll get to learn how to use here:
- Youâ€ ll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include standing in one place for long periods, walking around, and climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 60Â°F Â and 90Â°F. Temperatures can go over 90Â°F in the truck yard or inside trailers on hot days.
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
http://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/pit-equipment-at-amazon/You will also need to be able to:
Reasons youâ€ ll love working here:
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
- Use carts, dollies, and hand trucks to move stuff around
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Work at a height of up to 40 feet (for some sites)
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Reliable hours: We will give you a stable schedule you can count on.
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits Whatâ€ s next?
Learn more about our hiring process here:
http://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/amazon-hiring-process/Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:FULFILLMENT CENTERS
â€ Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, Full time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
Â Basic qualifications
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visitÂ https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
PandoLogic. Keywords: Store Shopper, Location: Bristol, RI - 02809